Light Gauge Steel Frame Structure
Light steel structure is a young and vital steel structure system, which has been widely used in general industrial and agricultural, commercial and service buildings, such as office buildings, villas, warehouses, stadiums, entertainment, tourist buildings and low and multi-layer.
In the fields of residential construction, etc., it can also be used in the area of old houses, renovation, reinforcement and lack of building materials, inconvenient transportation areas, tight construction period, movable demolition buildings, etc., which are favored by the owners.
- It adopts high-efficiency light-weight thin-walled profiles, with light weight, high strength and small footprint.
Structural design, detailed design, computer simulation installation, factory manufacturing, site installation, etc. are synchronized with small time differences.
- The components are all automatic, continuous and high-precision production. The product specifications are serialized, finalized and matched. Each part is dimensionally accurate.
- There is no wet work in the dry method above the foundation, and the interior decoration is easy to be in place at one time. After being galvanized and coated, the profile is beautiful and anti-corrosive, which helps to reduce the cost of enclosing and decoration.
- New wall materials have a wide range of applications, and a large number of lighting belts are used, and ventilation conditions are good.
- The indoor plumbing electrical pipelines are all concealed in the wall and between the floors. The layout is flexible and easy to modify.
- The house can be relocated, the materials can be recycled, and no garbage will be generated, which is in line with the sustainable development strategy.
- It is convenient to enlarge the column spacing and provide more separation space, which can reduce the height of the floor and increase the building area (the utility area can reach 92%). It has obvious advantages in layering, transformation and reinforcement.
Certification & Cooperation
FrameMac️® End-User Construction Site